The 2021 WTCA Member Forum is one of the Association's flagship events, gathering representatives from member World Trade Center® businesses, as well as renowned experts. Programming for this virtual global event will consist of keynotes, panel discussions and workshops. Additionally, the event offers enhanced virtual networking opportunities via a complimentary Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered B2B matchmaking platform.
This year's event is open to all WTCA Members, as well as their business networks. With the theme of "The New (Virtual) Reality of Business," the 2021 Member Forum promises to be an engaging and insightful experience, demonstrating the resilience and global reach of the WTCA network.
Follow along on social media #WTCAMemberForum
Benefits of Attending
- Reconnect with fellow WTCA Members– the Member Forum is one of the Association’s flagship events, gathering representatives from member World Trade Center businesses around the world
- Hear updates from the WTCA– new initiatives to boost your membership experience in 2022*
- Gain insights from renowned experts– conversations will cover important topics to help navigate today’s changing environment*
- Participate in B2B networking via Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered matchmaking – the networking platform, including speed networking and virtual meetings, is complimentary for WTCA Members and their business networks to effectively connect with business prospects around the world
- Participate from anywhere in the world– the event is 100% virtual, allowing for B2B networking across all time zones
*Keynotes, fireside chats and panels are open to all attendees unless otherwise noted for WTCA Members only. Access to AI-driven business matches, speed networking and virtual meetings is open to all attendees.
Artificial Intelligence (AI)-Powered Virtual Networking
The WTCA is pleased to once again offer Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered B2B networking, an efficient and effective way to find business connections, to WTCA Members and their business networks as part of the 2021 WTCA Member Forum! Spend this time in virtual meetings with fellow users, and let the algorithm do the work for you.
The 2021 WTCA Member Forum begins in:
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org