To participate in this year's WTCAF "Peace Through Trade" Student Competition, students must:
- Download and complete the WTCAF "Peace Through Trade" Student Application -- click the button below
- Create a presentation in PowerPoint or similar format as your main deliverable that fully details your project (no more than 20 slides)
- Submit one Curriculum Vitae (CV)/resume per team member
- Submit a brief bio per team member
- Submit individual entrant or team photo
- Email your application and all required materials listed above to email@example.com by Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EDT
Entrants are asked to present an original project, product or other innovative idea that “exemplifies and promotes social innovation and sustainability through collaboration, fair trade, and ethical international business practices.” The project also needs to address at least one of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
We will be in contact shortly, and good luck!
NOTE: This Contest is completely free to enter or win and a purchase of any kind will not increase your odds of winning. Only one submission per individual/team of individuals will be accepted -- entries must be in English. All entries are final, no revisions or modifications after submission are accepted. Your entry constitutes your consent to participate in this Contest. Entries are the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, or otherwise misdirected entries that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or other error. Once transmitted, all entries become part of the Contest and may not be removed by the Entrant, even if Entrant withdraws from Contest consideration.